HEADLINES News Technology

Microsoft India gets institutional plot in Noida

Uttar Pradesh govt has allotted a 60,000 sq metre institutional plot in Sector 145 at a land premium of Rs 103.66 crore to Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd for use as an IT or ITeS facility in Noida.

“This will increase employment opportunities in the NCR and attract more software companies to invest in the region,” Noida Authority said in a statement.

The land premium is Rs 103.66 crore of which 40% is to be paid within a month to execute a sale deed and the remaining 60% in eight six monthly installments within four years.

 

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Our YouTube ChannelOur Facebook PageOur Twitter PageOur LinkedIn PageOur Instagram PageOur Whatsapp NumberYour Idea