Today is Mother’s Day. On this special day, Google created a very beautiful and cute doodle in honor of all mothers around the world. The relationship between mother and child is shown through a female dinosaur and her child. In a very cute doodle, it is shown that in any case a mother always guides and supports her child in every step.
For all their selfless love and care they have showered upon you, today is the day you give her a break from mommy duties. Celebrated each year on the second Sunday of May, Mother’s Day is the perfect occasion to go all out and indulge your mother with gifts, thoughtful gestures and, most importantly, your time.
When something bad happened or we did wrong mother scolds us but she supports us in our difficult time in life. Whatever the situation or whatever is the problem that we are facing in life, career, and the job she tries and motivates and inspires us by her own examples to make a tough into good. She tries to make balance in our emotional persistent that helps to improve tough situation faster.
The importance of mother in life is depending on our sanskaars and thinking. Mother plays the biggest role in our mental, physical, social and career development. She helps us in every step of our life. Mothers are the most precious gift of God. When we are happy then she is happy. She slapped on us when we did wrong. In a time of mistakes, she is like a teacher. She trained us very hard style for the future challenges.
In 1905, Anna’s mother died. Anna Jarvis conceived the day as a way of honouring the sacrifices mother’s made for their children. Her mother, Ann Reeves Jarvis, helped start ‘Mothers’ Day Work Clubs’ which taught local women how to properly care for their children and she also organised several other events that would promote a kinship among all mothers.
It is said that Anna argued that holidays in the US were biased to males and started a massive letter writing campaign to newspapers and prominent politicians urging the adoption of a special day honouring motherhood.
By 1914 a measure was signed by the president which officially established the second Sunday in May as Mother’s Day.
Some inspirational Mother’s Day quotes:
1) “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
2) “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Jewish proverb
3) “Mothers can forgive anything! Tell me all, and be sure that I will never let you go, though the whole world should turn from you.” – Louisa May Alcott in ‘Jo’s Boys’
4) “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
5) “But behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.” – Mitch Albom
6) “A mother is like nature, she appreciates her child’s every mood.” – Dr Debasish Mridha.